Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho Evra transdermal.

6/11/2012 3:42:50 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on the patch for two weeks and it has left me with scabs after taking it off. I think my skin is too sensitive to the adhesive it leaves on my skin.

6/11/2012 11:50:55 AM

Reviewer: navygirl123, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I haven't gained weight and its soo much easier for me to use becuase i don't have to worry about forgetting to take a pill every night ! (:

4/11/2012 10:04:54 PM

Reviewer: dbanani, 19-24 on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have never tried anything other than Ortho Evra. I have used this for 7 years and am very satisfied overall. My patch fell off on 2 different occasions, but thats not bad at all for a 7 year time frame! However getting a replacement patch was a pain in the rear with the pharmacey, and my insurance wouldn't cover it. Other than that, I have ZERO side effects, and would highly recoomend th ... Show Full Comment

3/12/2012 4:36:11 PM

Reviewer: delta, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this for 6 months. I love, love it. In the beginning I had a little nauseousness. After,the first month I was back to normal. I change it on Sundays. My 4th week I leave off my period will return on that wed or thurs. on Sunday I put on a new patch. It has worked well for me. It's something you don't have to think much about.

2/15/2012 11:30:33 AM

Reviewer: Chelle, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:
    I love the patch!! I've been on it for 8 years with a planned break of about 18 months to conceive and have my son. The only bad thing about the patch is insurance prices making the co-pay outragious so I have to switch to something cheaper :( The patch is great for skipping periods by appling a new patch after 3 weeks, but insurance put a monthly quanity cap on that now too. There are some si ... Show Full Comment