Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ortho evra td.

5/19/2014 9:40:19 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Miserable first two months, nausea, bloated,and swollen breasts.

4/21/2014 12:24:57 PM

Reviewer: chukerie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Headache, Nausea, Diarrhea w/bad cramps, Chills, sweats, light headedness, and crying about everything. I thought I had something very seriously wrong medically with me but turned out this patch made me crazy and feel like I was dying at times. Most miserable 6 weeks!

3/19/2014 8:47:46 PM

Reviewer: Britt, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been on ortho evera for 2weeks, and I'm 17 so I know some of you may not bother with reading this. Okay so, I was first on the shot I hated it because of the needle and the reviews, and mood swings and lets not forget extra low sex drive. I know it hasn't been long but since I've been on the patch my sex drive is through the roof and I have no mood swings. Only thing I' ... Show Full Comment

2/19/2014 1:03:09 PM

Reviewer: OrthoSupporter, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on the Ortho Evra patch for 7+ years. In addition to birth control purposes, I've taken it because I have a family history of ovarian cancer. I think it's great. I have never had any side effects. I have taken the pill in the past, which made me nauseous, gain weight and I'd forget. This is perfect for me.

12/29/2013 10:06:21 AM

Reviewer: anonymous , 13-18 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I am 18 years old and was using the patch for about a year and a half and I loved it. I never noticed any negative side effects from the patch and it was so simple to use, all I had to do was put a new one on every Sunday for three weeks then the fourth week leave it off. My periods were regular for the most part and I NEVER had any problems with the patch staying on. I placed mine on my underwear ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.