Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Neulasta SubQ.

8/15/2009 3:06:21 AM

Reviewer: zarabia, 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have had three injections without any of the side-effects I had read about. Even my doctor says that this is unusual. Maybe the type of chemo and aggressiveness of treatment make a difference?

8/7/2009 9:21:28 AM

Reviewer: Lovebuggie 1018, 75 or over on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
@White count still low after five rounds of Chemo and one Neulasta injection (They administered)

7/28/2009 4:35:39 PM

Reviewer: Joe, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Would not take again too much bone&joint pain.Just about can walk.

6/19/2009 11:13:50 PM

Reviewer: sherman, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had the shot 24 hours after my first chemo treatment. It was 3 days later when I experienced severe rib cage pain and shortness of breathe. It hurts to breath in deeply or to turn on my sides, or to cough. I do manage it with Ibuprofen 800 and at night I take the tylenol with codine to sleep better. I had blood work done 6 days after the shot and my white blood count is down. This makes me wo ... Show Full Comment

5/29/2009 10:30:22 AM

Reviewer: meanmice, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had only one injection and am seriously debating ever using it again. I am currently two weeks out from my injection and still having hip pain. Initially I had severe chest, hip and pelvic pain. Tylanol did not help and I instead needed narcotic medication to deal with the pain. My doctor has recommended Neupogen for my next round of Chemo. I'm still trying to decide if I'd rather h ... Show Full Comment