Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Paxil CR Oral.

3/5/2012 2:33:21 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking paxil for several yrs now. At first it worked great. Now I always feel tired. I'm never hungry, therefore I have lost weight. My vision has gotten worse and I bruise very easily. I recently decided to stop taking it. Now I am having severe withdrawls! The withdrawls almost make me want to start the rx again, unfortunately.

2/4/2012 8:10:03 AM

Reviewer: pammy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Paxil for Anxiety attacks. It has worked great for me, expect for gain weight and no sex drive. It has saved me, I'm am happier and could not go on without it.

12/1/2011 11:06:48 PM

Reviewer: napl60, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i took one dose on a monday night..no problems..then tues night took dose again and the @#$% hit the fan...had serotonin syndrome .. almost had seizure..spent night in er..horrible pill

11/2/2011 9:22:21 PM

Reviewer: lifexperience, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I deal with GAD's and have most of my life. I was on 25mg paxil CR for almost 10 years. It saved my life. A few months ago it stopped working (as effectively) I was having break threw anxiety attacts. I went to a walk in clinic (GP) and he put me on Cipralex 10mg, then 15mg, then 20mg. I was sicker than a dog!! Every side effect there was I had. I tried to stick it out for 3 weeks on th ... Show Full Comment

8/29/2011 11:21:36 PM

Reviewer: smz2004, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It works for me but I sweat alot more than normal and have trouble sleeping at night. Considering changing to something different.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver
What puts you at risk?
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.