Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Paxil CR oral.

5/10/2014 5:19:38 AM

Reviewer: K, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed Paxil for anxiety. I was on it for a few years and I've been off it now for three or four. I didn't experience any side effects I would consider detrimental while I was taking it. I recall I was taking 10 mg daily. I don't recall having problems with weight gain or sleeping. I went off it wanting to cut down the number of medications I was taking. (I take Atenelol for ... Show Full Comment

2/26/2014 4:20:35 PM

Reviewer: WrongWayRenee, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Paxil for two years. I originally took 10mg and have slowly lowered down to 3.75 mg over the years. It stopped my panic attacks for about a year before they started coming back; however, I still had bouts of strong anxiety, just not to the level of a panic attack. But daily anxiety is extremely draining and exhausting over time, even at a lower level. I also gained 60 pounds (with ... Show Full Comment

12/28/2013 11:06:56 PM

Reviewer: Sue, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Paxil is the only anti-depressant that has helped me with my general anxiety disorder. The only problem I have is that I am always tired. If I can find a way around that, it would be perfect :) But, I got off a couple of times and the anxiety is NOT worth it.

9/17/2013 1:08:26 PM

Reviewer: Steyn1, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Last few month have difficulties with rash on my chest and very tiered have only take 10mg per day but think I must try something els.

7/11/2013 12:44:00 PM

Reviewer: smallarz, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Stomache cramps

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.