Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Kariva 28 oral.

6/26/2009 2:37:28 PM

Reviewer: Amy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Although my skin is clear and I am not pregnant, I have been having headaches and extreme mood swings daily. I also have gained weight, and feel very tired all the time. I have a decreased desire for sex and frankly feel too tired even if I did want too!

5/26/2009 7:27:45 PM

Reviewer: HappyMom, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on Kariva for about 3 years before I stopped using it to get pregnant. During these 3 years, I went through major anxiety and mood swings. My doctor did not suggest that the BC could be causing these effects on me. I went through anxiety medications and therapy to cope with the effects. I never thought that this BC could have been causing these effects. After having my child, I was put ... Show Full Comment

5/7/2009 4:25:31 PM

Reviewer: iluvmypom, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I've always had problems with other bc pills.terrible side effects. I went through i think 5 different kinds. I finally found this one and have been on it for 3 years now. my period is lighter and last only a few days,minimal cramping. my skin looks better than it has in awhile. I still am extra sensitive and moody right before but i think thats just me.

3/29/2009 7:31:25 PM

Reviewer: ashton, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking the medication for a while now. I love it. I had once switched to another b/c but was asked to be put back on Kariva. I love the fact that I have not experienced negative psychological side effects. I do have more pain when I am menstrating and my legs ache, but I can tough it out. Overall, I enjoy this medication and it does not effect my overall mood and emotions.

3/20/2009 2:46:38 PM

Reviewer: shannymar, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This pill gives me horrible nausea and sometimes vomiting. I swear it feels just like being pregnant but I'm not. I've only been on the medication for 6 days and I've lost 4 lbs because I can't eat anything. It's terrible. I am overweight and normally I would be happy about 4 lbs but I am getting weak and depressed. I would not recomend this to anyone.