Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of tazorac top.

2/2/2009 2:36:06 PM

Reviewer: FM001, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have adult acne. Almost immediately the acne was gone, my skin is clearer, softer and looks healthy. Of course, no pain, no gain as the first week or two you feel as though your face is on fire. As you use the product more, the burning dissipates to almost nothing. I would use it even if it did not dissipate as the results are AMAZING and I'm extremely happy.

11/12/2008 4:39:17 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed for this medication by the Derm for acne and brown spots.I have only been using it for almost two weeks.I can already see some results.The med makes my skin looks like it is dry. I just use a moisturizer.

11/4/2008 7:56:06 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been using it for 2 weeks, and It didn't eliminate the pimples.

9/30/2008 4:45:23 PM

Reviewer: Momof3, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been using this medicine for a weeks off and on. I'm an African American female with light tomed skin and this medicine gave me this dark black film across my face. If I stop using it it will go away. To me it's useless.

9/25/2008 11:51:33 PM

Reviewer: della, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have used it for approx. 3 yrs, and my adult acne sometimes goes away completely, but then comes back hardcore. I still get cysts here and there, but I wish it would work better because I can't take accutane. They need to go back to the lab and create a better product, in my opinion. Until then, I'm stuck like millions of others :(

stressed working woman