Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lipitor Oral.

3/27/2014 8:48:14 AM

Reviewer: ellis, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I lost my appetite 50lbs and 10 years later.uneeded gallbladder removal, occluded ducts. Six holes later with no luck waited a month for Georgetown Hospital to fix it. success, still no appetite.

3/24/2014 2:26:47 PM

Reviewer: Nancy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: High Cholesterol
3/11/2014 10:42:17 PM

Reviewer: wjb, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have a lot of aches all over my body.I take only a 1/2 tablet each night. I started out using a whole tablet it worked for while.with the 1/2 tablet that is causing a lot of aches.I ill talk to my doctor about it.

3/11/2014 5:04:19 PM

Reviewer: joey, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Lipitor for 3 months and wondering why with expercise and 1000 calorie diet I cannot loose weight!! My stomach is bloated and I feel very uncomfortable!! I am tired all the time (my doc wants me to have a sleep test) but after reading these reviews I am convinced that it's this drug and I'm stopping today.

3/9/2014 10:14:07 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Have been on Lipitor 80 for 12 years. Have had no problems and it has kept my cholesterol down.