Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nor-QD Oral.

3/29/2012 2:00:57 AM

Reviewer: liveit, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've used this for 4 years. If you have to take hormonal BC this is the lesser of all evils. My doctor explained that this pill creates the hormone balance similar to when you are breast feeding, so you will crave more (probably eat more resulting in weight gain), and have mild acne. This is a low dose pill so all in all the negative effects for me were minimal, especially when compared to o ... Show Full Comment

12/10/2011 9:22:29 PM

Reviewer: princessdrea, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this product a little over 2 months dont really have any complaints just wish it was a little bit more effective..Other than that I really have no complaints. In the beginning I had to switch from taking it in the morning to at night before I went to bed because of how it made me feel other than that though everything is good..

10/13/2011 2:36:24 PM

Reviewer: birdie25, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking NORA-BE for over 2 years and I love it. Light periods, rarely PMS, and I lost 5 pounds when I first started. Other BC I was moody and gained weight. This pill is great; however, you must take it the same time every day for the first year or you will get your period.

3/6/2011 2:34:52 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took this once i was able to have sex after having a baby. For 3 months ive been getting head aches and extreme abdominal pain along with nausea and have been losing more hair than i have in my whole life. I hate this pill.

1/16/2011 12:03:32 AM

Reviewer: guest, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Nor-QD now for four months and well unlike a lot of women I haven't bled one day since I started taking it. It makes me worried and my doctor says that it's fine, it's what the drug will do. But I've gained weight, acne and well the worry of maybe never being able to get pregnant makes it all a but to much.