Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nor-QD Oral.

10/13/2011 2:36:24 PM

Reviewer: birdie25, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking NORA-BE for over 2 years and I love it. Light periods, rarely PMS, and I lost 5 pounds when I first started. Other BC I was moody and gained weight. This pill is great; however, you must take it the same time every day for the first year or you will get your period.

3/6/2011 2:34:52 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took this once i was able to have sex after having a baby. For 3 months ive been getting head aches and extreme abdominal pain along with nausea and have been losing more hair than i have in my whole life. I hate this pill.

1/16/2011 12:03:32 AM

Reviewer: guest, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Nor-QD now for four months and well unlike a lot of women I haven't bled one day since I started taking it. It makes me worried and my doctor says that it's fine, it's what the drug will do. But I've gained weight, acne and well the worry of maybe never being able to get pregnant makes it all a but to much.

11/28/2010 8:40:13 PM

Reviewer: laracroft, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescirbed NOR QD. The first few months I was on it, my period came right one time. 5th month i was late a day. 6th month late a few more day.s 7th month, had my period 3 times in one month. 8th month was late. Not pregnant, took a lot of tests. It is effective, however I still don't trust it entirely so I use the pull out method. I just don't like that I never know when I will be ge ... Show Full Comment

11/2/2010 4:08:26 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
When I started taking this i bled for 3 weeks straight, stopped for a week then started bleeding again when it was time for my normal period. I hadnt been told it would do that. My doctor also didnt tell me that when i staopped taking the pill it would cause extreme cramps, when i have never had cramps before, as well as unusually heavy periods that last longer than normal for up to 3 months after ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?