Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vicodin oral.

8/15/2016 8:05:21 PM

Reviewer: nanaabby9, 65-74 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Only problem was the drug not showing up on test. Looked like I was not taking it. Have no idea why. Anyone with this problem?

2/13/2016 3:34:35 PM

Reviewer: Kidney Stone , 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was prescribed this for pain relief for a 8mm kidney stone until surgery. I took one tablet at around 11 pm and I didn't get much relief at all. I woke in the morning and my head felt like it was going to explode. Terrible nausea which I absolutely dislike. I said no more of this drug ever again. I pray the stone doesn't move anymore until surgery. I'd prefer what ever they injec ... Show Full Comment

2/8/2016 3:22:40 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have reoccurring back pain. Degenerate disk which is getting worse. Vicodin has about the same effect as advil.

10/15/2015 3:43:14 PM

Reviewer: Meh, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this for over 4 years and I am very satisfied with how it works. I have chronic pain from arthritis and this helps immensely. I take a higher dose at night because my legs ache more then. I hope this drug never goes away and am able to be on it for years to come. If I stop the pain doesn't go away. It would be like stopping insulin. The diabetes does not go away.

9/23/2015 10:08:48 PM

Reviewer: L, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Has no effect on me. I've taken it multiple times. When I broke my finger, when I had wisdom teeth removed, and when I got stitches on my hand after I got cut on some broken glass. Also, I have fibromyalgia and it does nothing to relieve the pain. Smoking weed helps, and ingesting edibles at night before I go to bed helps me to function during the day without pain. But vicodin had no effect fo ... Show Full Comment

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day