Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vicodin oral.

6/26/2015 8:56:49 AM

Reviewer: Carl, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have taken vicodin for years! I have bad back pain. It worked great for me till my doctor took me off due to feds!Damm Feds!

6/18/2015 4:09:48 PM

Reviewer: old age sucks, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    works great. play tennis 3 days a week,ride a mountain bike, hike rivers and streams, clean 2 pools a week. work at my cabin and around the house. gives me energy plus eases pain. unfortunately i don't like being dependent on a drug. now i have to see my doctor every 3 months thanks to the feds.cost 120.00 every 3 months, plus the cost of the drug.less hassle buying at the local park.doctors a ... Show Full Comment

6/1/2015 9:36:16 PM

Reviewer: Sherri, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've used Vicodin on different occasions and, for me, it never works. I get more relief with OTC Tylenol.

5/21/2015 9:27:48 PM

Reviewer: triedeverymedoutthere, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    Only Medication I can function and have a normal life with MS, Fibro,Chronic back pain, It gives me a life and I can function daily and work 2 full time jobs, without it I am in bed full time!! But doctors are too afraid to prescribe so we live in pain, sorry I buy on the streets, to hell with the doctors, if it was up to them I wouldn't have a life, because they don't have to feel my pai ... Show Full Comment

1/23/2015 8:19:36 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Recently had bunion surgery, and Vicodin knocked out the pain and helped me sleep. I did have a mild allergic reaction to it, which was a rash on my stomach and hips, but did not affect me at all. The reaction went away after I stopped taking it.