Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zoloft Oral.

1/2/2015 7:31:41 PM

Reviewer: VanillaLs, 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've always resisted taking any medication and never wanted to give into it. My day to day was getting so bad that I would cry at the drop of a hat, over practically nothing. I was argumentative to everyone and always negative. My doctor started me on 25mg of Sertraline (generic) and its like the heavens have opened up. I'm so look much happier and positive. I very rarely cry if at all, ... Show Full Comment

12/31/2014 7:06:21 PM

Reviewer: jinthecape, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on the generic version for almost 8 years. The only side effect (which I'm not even sure is due to the meds) has been occasional night sweats. This medication improved my life immensely. I never realized how much I needed it until after I was on it for a few weeks. If I continue to do well with it, I plan to never go off it.

11/22/2014 2:51:42 PM

Reviewer: Elaine, 7-12 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 11 year old son, started taking 25mg a day. App. one month ago. Already had anger issues, but has been in physical fights 3 times since starting it. Anyone else had a problem with this?

11/15/2014 9:31:27 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is miracle drug for me! It helps with depression and one. I feel alive again and no real side effects other than I get hungry which is weird as never wanted to eat much before.

11/2/2014 8:22:42 PM

Reviewer: Phillip, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver