Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zoloft Oral.

2/6/2008 3:44:50 PM

Reviewer: happymama, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried half a dozen meds for my depression. This is the only one that has worked. I haven't gained any weight. I finally feel normal. It helps my anxiety too. The only problem is that if I forget a dose or two I get withdrawal symptoms.

2/3/2008 11:48:06 PM

Comment:
My son has been taking Zoloft for about two months now. He has had his dose increased and he has been complaining of dizziness. I have had him checked by his pediatrician and she said it is probably the medicine. Has anyone else had this or other similar experience with this medication?

1/30/2008 2:22:44 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Has helped me during times of depression

1/28/2008 8:32:22 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Zoloft again this past August. I was batteling with major depression, stress, mood swings and panic attacks. I had undergone a very traumatic experience and started taking this after wards. I feel alive again. I can talk to people freely now without feeling as though they are judging me. I am no longer stuck in the rut that depression had me in. This is a wonderful med and I ... Show Full Comment

1/28/2008 3:52:16 PM

Reviewer: shellygirl0918, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
I was overwhelmed in caring for my 86year old father, who has been diagnosed with early dementia, he is also arecent widower. This drug has done wonders for my outlook on life.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.