Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nicoderm CQ TD.

8/17/2015 2:55:15 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor has me on the patch as well as Wellbutrin. I find that as long as I'm not around other smokers, I don't really even get cravings. Even when I'm around them, its not so much the cravings as the behavioral issues that I'm having to work on. Overall, I find this to be very effective and recommend it to anyone trying to quit.

8/13/2015 10:40:36 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
First day today! No cravings at all, but heavy headaches and weak muscles. I'll continue, I can better deal with the side effects instead of cancer and all other health issues smoking does to me! Sorry for my English ;-)

5/27/2015 8:17:17 PM

Reviewer: Kat, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Day 5 as a non-smoker and only mild, quick cravings. Have done a lot of behavior modification as well. Noticed another poster commented about an odor. I am experiencing this, but only when I sweat. Dirt is a good description. I have horses so I am doing barn work every day, and at first I thought it was just from the barn work. It's not. I think it's the nicotine (maybe), toxins (?) ... Show Full Comment

5/4/2015 2:54:52 PM

Reviewer: Butch, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It works better on my buttocks, not the arm. I no longer get deep cravings, but some quick light ones which go away fast. Smoked all my life ....

4/26/2015 2:37:20 PM

Reviewer: missm, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It has been 8 days and I haven't had a cigarette but I found that the longer I go, the worse I am feeling. I feel nauseated and very fatigued. It is a great product, it definitely does the trick but boy does it suck to be so nauseated.

Does your kid have symptoms?