Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nicoderm CQ TD.

5/4/2015 2:54:52 PM

Reviewer: Butch, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It works better on my buttocks, not the arm. I no longer get deep cravings, but some quick light ones which go away fast. Smoked all my life ....

4/26/2015 2:37:20 PM

Reviewer: missm, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It has been 8 days and I haven't had a cigarette but I found that the longer I go, the worse I am feeling. I feel nauseated and very fatigued. It is a great product, it definitely does the trick but boy does it suck to be so nauseated.

4/8/2015 12:30:47 PM

Reviewer: Disappointed, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Started using the patch and, after 3 days, my ears started pounding night and day. Sounds like the bass drum in a marching band and I can't even sleep. Stopped using the patch and, 2 months later, my ears are still pounding. The Dr. said that this side-effect is now permanent and there is nothing that can be done about it.

3/11/2015 12:46:57 PM

Reviewer: teresa, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started using this patch 3 days ago. I smoked a pk a day, so I went by the dose guideline and started with 21mg. While it did help with the cravings, I have aquired a bad side effect. I frequently smell a dirt or soil smell, even when I am not outside. & I have no house plants. I took the patch off yesterday at 3pm,nearly 21 hrs ago and I still have not craved a smoke, which I guess is good, ... Show Full Comment

1/8/2015 6:26:04 PM

Reviewer: Candycem, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am having the best experience with this product. Of course one must have their head and heart in it together. I have tried to quit before but I wasn't definite about the reason for quitting. Today, I care for my elderly aunt 81 dying in hospice of COPD. I have this incredible opportunity of living the future in the present time. Looking at her is like looking at myself down the road. The mo ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver