Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of dextroamphetamine-amphetamine oral.

11/6/2008 1:37:20 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just switched to this drug from taking vyvanse and it seems to be working well although it may be to soon to tell. I suffer from manic depression and I find this drug keeps my mood stabalized. It tremendosly helps me to focus at work and to stay in my seat as to where before I was away from my desk about half the time. It may be to soon to tell but I am so far pleased

11/5/2008 9:12:01 PM

Reviewer: it's me, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have more patience with everyday tasks, I can now finish them too and am not worried to start another task. I don't panic like I used to. I have not lost my appetite or loss sleep, If you are, talk to your Dr. about lowering the dose. I feel like it is ok to get out of bed now everyday, I have the confidence that I know I can do it. I'm a great listener now.

9/24/2008 4:59:54 PM

Reviewer: brya, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i think it maybe affecting my periods...but im not sure. other than that its been working well and i now have the ability to finish what i started.

4/25/2008 4:03:22 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took this for many years before I lost my insurance. I was in college at the time and it helped me tremendously stay focused on my academics. I also discovered I had hep c and the use of drug helped combat the side affects of fatigue. I have to admit though be wary of how much you are taking or you will find yourself not eating and no sleeping very often and the regular use of this drug can m ... Show Full Comment

4/22/2008 9:19:16 AM

Reviewer: andrewa32821, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
It Treats ADD well but the appetite loss and loss of sleep are factors you should weigh out. i take lorazapam to help me sleep @ night and it works and u can train your self to eat but thats not allways good.