Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mirapex Oral.

8/6/2015 8:58:15 AM

Reviewer: JimInSanDiego, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Mirapex has nearly eliminated my RLS but after nearly 3 weeks on it, I am having a bad side effect of insomnia. I have no problems falling asleep say around 11 pm but I wake at 2 or 3 am and I cannot fall asleep again. This has left me with the feeling of exhaustion during the day. I was waiting to see if my body got accustomed to Mirapex but so far the insomnia persists. The most sleep I have ... Show Full Comment

3/18/2015 11:59:11 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
BEWARE - If you have any impulsive urges, compulsive gambling, stop taking this immediately. I took this medication for about 5-6 years and had never been a gambler, even lived in Vegas and hardly played. With this medication, I lost my marriage, my business and perhaps a million bucks. It works for RLS, but just be aware of this rare but devastating side effect.

2/9/2015 6:58:39 PM

Reviewer: nana44meatt.net, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
excellent

6/15/2014 11:44:03 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
did not help at all

4/9/2014 8:14:30 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I recently started taking this for my RLS. I had RLS symptoms every night. From the 1st night I took Mirapex, I have had no RLS symptoms. It has worked better than I expected. For the side efects, I am somewhat more tired, but take the pill at night to reduce the effect on my life. I have a lot of energy and find I am less hungry than usual. I am very happy with this drug and would recommend it f ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?