Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mirapex oral.

4/9/2014 8:14:30 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I recently started taking this for my RLS. I had RLS symptoms every night. From the 1st night I took Mirapex, I have had no RLS symptoms. It has worked better than I expected. For the side efects, I am somewhat more tired, but take the pill at night to reduce the effect on my life. I have a lot of energy and find I am less hungry than usual. I am very happy with this drug and would recommend it f ... Show Full Comment

3/22/2014 3:19:29 PM

Reviewer: Jackie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have found I need to take this med at least two hours in advance for RLS symptoms.

2/20/2014 7:09:19 AM

Reviewer: Running girl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had RLS for most of my life, as a teenager I remember having to rub my feet on the carpet to relieve the discomfort. It only bothered me occasionally until about 5 years ago when it was keeping me up most nights. The Dr prescribed .25 mg, but for the first couple of years I only needed 1/2 of that. i am still on .25mg and as long as I take 1 1/2-2 hrs before bed, I have no RLS symptoms. ... Show Full Comment

2/10/2014 6:11:17 AM

Reviewer: msferrit, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
worked well after first week.I could have sexagain.

1/12/2014 4:02:02 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Amazing relief of my severe restless leg syndrome; however, on 2-3 occasions the med did not work until I had taken at least 3 tablets which then made me nauseated and dizzy. One time did not work at all and had to deal with RLS.