Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ceclor Oral.

4/24/2014 7:24:34 PM

Reviewer: Robert, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Prescribed for throat-sinus infection. Not sure why the Doctor gave it to me since I am allergic to Penicillin. I unfortunately did not do any research about the complications and read up about it. My back started itching really bad and swelled up with hives. He gave me an antidote (can't remember) and the hives went away. Told me to stop taking it. Ceclor is a cephalosporin type drug. I now ... Show Full Comment

10/21/2011 3:08:41 PM

Reviewer: Male (Patient)

Comment:
I had an allergic reaction to this drug with hives and itching all over my body. I do not raccomend it

9/29/2011 1:15:31 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Works Great, if you can find it.

8/30/2010 1:15:37 PM

Reviewer: sa_s_i_c_it, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this medication over fifteen years ago. I took one tablet in the evening and one the next morning. By early afternoon all my joints became stiff and painfull to move. I discontinued the medicine and called my doctor who told me that it was not caused by Ceclor. I was on Neproxin for over two months for the stiffness and pain to go away. I changed my doc as well.

2/5/2009 8:56:10 AM

Reviewer: louisvillegirl08, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I broke out into an allergic reaction from taking this medication. Hospitalized for days and out sick for OVER 2 weeks. I DO NOT recommend this medication to ANYONE!!!

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.