Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Fastin Oral.

2/5/2014 4:10:44 PM

Reviewer: larae, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i just started on this wight control dont know much about it

12/15/2013 10:28:57 AM

Reviewer: Hellen, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I saw this drug in the over the counter area & decided to give it a try. I was about 50 pounds over my acceptable 134 lb. weight. It did the job well. My cholesterol levels dropped dramatically (I stopped the lipitor while taking this drug) & don't need it anymore. I only take it every other day to control my appetite & keep my energy going. If I forget to take it, I don't have ... Show Full Comment

10/30/2013 2:47:07 PM

Reviewer: Chrissy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
The person taking this supplement has lost a lot of weight however his personality is changed. Aggression, hallucinations, hearing things, paranoia are just the tip of the iceberg. I have become scared of a man that i used to trust unconditionally. It should be required a prescription for this kind of drug. He just walked into the pharmacy and bought it.

10/7/2013 9:53:43 PM

Reviewer: gz, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I take one pill early in the morning after breakfast and it takes away hunger/appetite for a full 8 hours without any other side effects. I am sensitive to caffeine so if I take it later then I stay awake too long.

10/1/2013 9:21:03 PM

Reviewer: LindaLou, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Be prepared that this drug blocks fat from absorbing into your body so if you eat something with a lot of fat, it will come out. Except to see the oil in the toilet. That said, I lost weight faster with this Rx. I was amazed at how well it worked. Because of the fat being blocked and me being able to tell how bad something was by looking into the toilet, it helped me change my eating habits. ... Show Full Comment

Check your BMI.
Woman running
And how to fix them?
Check your BMI.
Girl drinking orange juice
How to keep yours at bay.