Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Patanol Opht.

3/16/2014 8:41:58 PM

Reviewer: bgbgrigg37, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis
9/23/2013 1:53:40 PM

Reviewer: Barb, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from red, scratchy and/or watery eyes. I used only one drop, per eye, per day, rather than 2, due to the cost. I probably would have had better relief if I'd used the drops as prescribed, but I wanted to stretch out my $133 (after insurance) for as long as possible. I'm searching for something OTC because I'm not getting a refill.

6/5/2013 8:54:24 PM

Reviewer: Jenn, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Best eye drops for allergic conjunctivitis. Others I tried just don't work like this one. Worth the extra cost.

5/24/2013 3:03:57 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
Great relief but my co-pay doubled recently so I intend to use it as little as possible and see if I can find some other medication to help.

4/23/2012 11:14:41 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have used the medication during allergy season for many years. It works great. I tried OTC first and had no relief. The only reason that I did not give it 5 stars for overall is because of the expense. I have excellent insurance and my copay was $50.00 but it has been worth it.