Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of patanol.

5/28/2014 4:46:13 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
did not help much with my pollen allergy, my eyes are still very itchy and swollen

5/3/2014 8:00:42 AM

Reviewer: JMS, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Have been using for a long time with total relief of all symptoms and without any side effects until recently. I had been taking year round for various allergies then with insurance change and expense, I stopped it during off peak season. Just restarted and now I am having trouble sleeping so I'm cutting back to 1time a day to try to take some but still be able to sleep. I just found this list ... Show Full Comment

5/2/2014 9:44:38 AM

Reviewer: JLM, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
My husband, son, and I all suffer from allergies. We have been using Patanol for years. It's the only thing that really works well for us for burning and itching from allergies. My insurance plan no longer covers Patanol and told me to 'just use an OTC'. We've tried virtually every OTC drop for allergies and none can compare to Patanol. We've taken to ordering it online because ... Show Full Comment

3/16/2014 8:41:58 PM

Reviewer: bgbgrigg37, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis
9/23/2013 1:53:40 PM

Reviewer: Barb, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from red, scratchy and/or watery eyes. I used only one drop, per eye, per day, rather than 2, due to the cost. I probably would have had better relief if I'd used the drops as prescribed, but I wanted to stretch out my $133 (after insurance) for as long as possible. I'm searching for something OTC because I'm not getting a refill.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture