Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of cefuroxime axetil Oral.

6/1/2011 12:20:22 AM

Reviewer: lildebwilliams56@yahoo.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I felt ok about a day later, but noticed that my tongue was swollen and felt raw. I have had a terrible time swollowing these pills!

3/9/2011 6:50:14 AM

Reviewer: Molly, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given a 14 days RX for twice daily. It really helped my sinus infection, earache and sore throat, but after 5 days, the left side of my face broke out in a terrible rash. I thought it was my illness since everything hurt on the left side of my face only. However, I stopped taking it on the 8th day and my rash disappeared so I guess I am allergic to this medication.

2/5/2011 12:55:55 AM

Reviewer: Pills22, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am on this med. for 2 weeks 500MG twice a day. I do take stomach med. first thing in the am, due to colon problems, to counteract this med. It does taste really bad. I have developed a really bad bronchitis, while taking this so I am now on med. for the cough. I did not think that I would get bronchitis while on the med, thought it would also help the cough, guess not. I cannot stop running ... Show Full Comment

10/5/2010 4:38:45 PM

Reviewer: niecey562, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Very bad stomach cramps and nausea. Feeling dizzy and have a headache. I dont think I would use this again. Three days on this and Im giving up

7/25/2010 6:15:51 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.