Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of fluconazole Oral.

9/10/2014 2:18:41 PM

Reviewer: patient, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is terrible medication. I have been having stomach problems since I took this stupid medication for the first time (and last time. It wrecked my colon. I think it wiped off my digestive system from all good bacteria and I am still suffering greatly. Had I known or read the comments before taking it, I would have flushed this pill down the toilet!

8/21/2014 5:05:36 PM

Comment:

Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva
8/4/2014 11:38:03 PM

Reviewer: Analisa, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
got yeast infection while on strong antibiotics for UTI. First pill made not difference, I'm still so itchy with lot of discharge all day long. I took another pill today, I feel some minor improvement but it is too soon to tell. I'm still very itchy/burning/redness. The medicine gave me strong tummy ache and diarrhea, made me sleepy, tired. Not sure if I want to take another one but since ... Show Full Comment

7/18/2014 9:28:46 AM

Reviewer: Vex8us1, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this medication because I was diagnosed with MRSA and needed to be on a very strong antibiotic and usually I suffer from yeast infections while taking it. However, I have high blood pressure and control it with medication and this medicine raised my blood pressure to 187/115!!! I wouldn't recommend it to anyone taking BP meds.

6/20/2014 12:45:24 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.