Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of tretinoin topical.

9/22/2015 12:39:45 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this product for a month and so far it is very ineffective, it has made my skin a lot worse than it used to be, if you start using this product just beware it may take a while for it to start clearing. I really hope it starts to work for me, so far it has just made my skin disgusting and covered with breakouts!

6/6/2015 4:15:28 PM

Reviewer: Skin A , 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Acne
5/11/2015 5:19:07 PM

Reviewer: Cris, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
My acne started when I was 26 yrs of age, about 3 years ago. I never had acne in my entire life until after mos.of giving birth it started popping out of my face. I have used lots of products but it will just keep coming back. Been to two dermatologist but no success. Until the last doctor I went to prescribed me this Tretinoin 0.025% , my life had completely changed. It healed all my blemishes an ... Show Full Comment

8/13/2014 10:31:46 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I end up with drooping of one side of my face

5/2/2014 10:32:47 PM

Reviewer: Rose, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this cream for 8 months. I suffered from acne but now they are completely gone. It is a strong drying cream so use it twice per week if u are just starting with this cream. I see a dermatologist every 2 to 3 weeks and I'm so happy with this cream. I'm already 40 yrs old so not only does it help with acne it helps with fine lines as well. Per my dermatologist my daughter also ... Show Full Comment