Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of tretinoin Top.

10/7/2009 5:43:41 PM

Reviewer: tretinoin top, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I really love this product. I can finally start holding my head up. I used to hold my head low because of my acne. Its really inproved my skin

4/12/2009 5:17:48 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been suffering with mild-moderate acne/blemishes for over 7 years now. I did notice that it becomes worse with makeup, so the best advice I can give would be to make sure its non-comodegenic (specifically talc-free--Physicians Formula is really good) or dont use anything at all--the acne flare ups are not worth it! It seems that my acne has gotten worse as I got older, for some reason, but ... Show Full Comment

4/1/2009 2:25:00 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this medication off and on to help with my acne for almost two years, as part of several different skin care regimens. It is not a miracle-worker in and of itself, but can work very well when used in conjunction with other products. For me, it did a good job healing my acne and fading the scars, but did not do much to prevent acne forming in the first place. I would recommend it ... Show Full Comment

1/16/2009 9:00:54 PM

Reviewer: Jess, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I do recall the dryness when I began using this but, the dryness faded and gave way to a "new" me. I use this in combination with a Benzoyl Peroxide wash and it works amazingly. I never had acne as a teen but, since I have had children I do. I am thrilled at the results from this product and anything that might help to prevent wrinkles is ok by me too!

12/2/2008 3:33:24 PM

Reviewer: daniel, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
it works it cleared all my acne it helps clear some scars too i use it everyday 5 stars.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.