Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of tretinoin top.

7/20/2010 11:54:08 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I used Tretinoin cream for acne and at first I followed the directions. I washed my hands after using it. After awhile I got lazy and did not wash after as often. Eventually I didn't at all. My fingers became pitted, meaning that it looked like small chunks of skin just along the top had been cut out. My fingers became extremely sensitive to hot and cold, and turned blue and a light shade of p ... Show Full Comment

3/23/2010 12:44:38 AM

Reviewer: bohha, 13-18 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
It worked rather well, better then any other treatment i used

10/14/2009 10:53:54 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
love love love this product. it works by speeding up your skin's ability to shed dead cells. and lowers the amount of oil your skin produces. i used this cream with birth control to help w acne. My skin has been clear for 8 months!

10/7/2009 5:43:41 PM

Reviewer: tretinoin top, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I really love this product. I can finally start holding my head up. I used to hold my head low because of my acne. Its really inproved my skin

4/12/2009 5:17:48 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been suffering with mild-moderate acne/blemishes for over 7 years now. I did notice that it becomes worse with makeup, so the best advice I can give would be to make sure its non-comodegenic (specifically talc-free--Physicians Formula is really good) or dont use anything at all--the acne flare ups are not worth it! It seems that my acne has gotten worse as I got older, for some reason, but ... Show Full Comment

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.