Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of tretinoin top.

11/19/2010 5:22:01 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Got diagnosed with adult acne, which left me with 5-7 large pimples on my face at any given time. Took Retin-A and by the end of the month there was a noticeable clearing of the skin. After 2-3 months, my acne was completely gone. My complexion is now even, there are no dark marks, and a fine wrinkle that was once on my forehead is no longer there. I adore this medication.

8/24/2010 10:29:58 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I tried this product for an acne problem I have and my face started to turn red along with swelling and itching after my first time using it. I also had a few spots on my back and arms that were red, swollen, and itchy as well. While the drug information said that this type of side effect is rare, be careful using this medication. If you experience any kind of reaction similar to mine, stop ... Show Full Comment

7/20/2010 11:54:08 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I used Tretinoin cream for acne and at first I followed the directions. I washed my hands after using it. After awhile I got lazy and did not wash after as often. Eventually I didn't at all. My fingers became pitted, meaning that it looked like small chunks of skin just along the top had been cut out. My fingers became extremely sensitive to hot and cold, and turned blue and a light shade of p ... Show Full Comment

3/23/2010 12:44:38 AM

Reviewer: bohha, 13-18 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
It worked rather well, better then any other treatment i used

10/14/2009 10:53:54 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
love love love this product. it works by speeding up your skin's ability to shed dead cells. and lowers the amount of oil your skin produces. i used this cream with birth control to help w acne. My skin has been clear for 8 months!

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?