Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of diclofenac oral.

6/7/2012 1:41:42 PM

Reviewer: dew963, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was given this med for back pain, the next day I have breathing problems( I have copd) the doc said stop for a day, took it again and now I have a rash and feet are swollen, waitnon doc to call now, over all this med has not worked for me!

3/14/2012 10:27:34 PM

Reviewer: Sharon, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was rear ended in a car accident a year ago & have been having severe back pain in lower back and left side of body ever since. Have degenerative disk disease & bulging disk also. 2nd time around with Diclofenac. Hope I get better results this time around. So far, all I've gotten is heartburn. Hope this will relieve the pain so I can at least walk my son around the corner to his scho ... Show Full Comment

3/10/2012 3:06:19 PM

Reviewer: susiemkluttz, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am a 75 yr. old runner.M back has become stiff and I have some other arthritic pains. this medication made my spine more flexable.I have no pains when I take this. I run rode races every weekend,and do well for my age.This is the only antiinflamatory medicine that doesn't make me sick

3/4/2012 12:55:24 AM

Reviewer: mhindman, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Diclofenac twice a day for about six years for arthritis. It has helped me tremendously. My doctor switched me to another comparable medicine and after two days I could barely walk. Back on Diclofenac and living life like it's golden!

11/23/2011 12:01:55 PM

Reviewer: Happy Knees! , 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have hardly any meniscus left in one knee and cartilage damage in the other, resulting in arthritis in both knees now that I am in my mid-40s. The doctor gave me Voltaren and it is the best! I feel as if my knees are in their 20s again! I can exercise and get up in the morning without creaking and popping. Great stuff!