Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nefazodone HCl Oral.

3/12/2010 10:13:17 PM

Reviewer: Gratefull, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this med for 14 years with great results. I am no longer depressed, and I took other drugs and suffered serious s/e's and didn't get such a response as with nefazodone. I am experiencing no s/e's and my dose has not had to be increased. My liver tests have all been normal and unchanged. I am very happy. I hope I will always have this drug. Before I tried elavil, ... Show Full Comment

1/11/2010 8:08:23 PM

Comment:
if you cannot deal with the side effects of ssri drus this is a great alternative. only one that works for me.

10/2/2008 5:29:32 PM

Reviewer: lakota, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with Major Depression Disorder, May 1998. I tried 14 different drugs for depression. Nefazodone(SERZONE) along with Lamictal has saved my life. I would highly recommend giving it a try. Prozac was a big no-no for me. It made me very suicidal. I take 600mg of Nefazodone and 200mg of Lamictal (used as a mood stabilizer)every evening. This is the best combination for me. I've been ... Show Full Comment

5/10/2008 9:06:09 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am a person with chronic depression. I have some blurry vision with nefazodone. I take 450 mg. every day, it does make me dizzy and groggy, so I take all of the pills at night during or after dinner. For me, it caused bad nausea and tummy aches only if I did not take it with food or a full stomach.

3/11/2008 11:52:31 AM

Reviewer: penelope, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
sluggishness, dizziness, clumsiness

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver