Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Femara oral.

3/31/2008 4:41:58 PM

Reviewer: Whoknew, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have experienced severe bone and muscle pain to the point that I find it difficult to walk up and down stairs. Vaginal dryness and itching, some discharge, hands hurt and feel numb sometimes. I am 57 years old and feel like a hundred. I normally work-out, treadmill and weight training. I do feel better when I work out and take a few NSAIDs but I don't want to take those everyday for the n ... Show Full Comment

3/24/2008 4:34:40 PM

Reviewer: Cat, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have arthritis, bone pain, joint pain,hot flashes, night sweats, can't sleep,blurred vision, inflamed eyes, never feel good, always tried, I worry I will end up in wheel chair, This has be be one of the worst drugs I've ever taken, to stop cancer they kill the rest of you, what kind of life do I really have? And still this cancer can come still come back, what the Hell, maybe better off ... Show Full Comment

3/24/2008 3:49:05 PM

Reviewer: pat, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I hate this drug, I feel worst on this then I did when I went thur Chemo

1/30/2008 4:32:55 PM

Reviewer: youngslyone, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have taken this drug for 3 years. I have lost 20 pounds in the past 6 months and I am still the young 44 year old that I should be. I have hot flashes, some insomnia and get muscle cramps in my lower legs and feet, but they are not major problems. As for sleep, I just wear myself out (working or shopping) and then I can get a good nights sleep.

1/30/2008 6:09:31 AM

Reviewer: Coryell, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Bone loss, elevated cholesterol, joint pain and lower back pain, fatigue, insomnia, night sweats and weight gain. Mobility that of someone much older. One year and it is working so far. Quality of life definitely affected, however.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.