Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of clobetasol Top.

9/8/2010 11:34:32 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My Doctor gave me Clobetasol for Alopecia Areata and not only did it not really help but it gave me a terrible itchy scalp condition. I swear my scalp is like flaking off, it is so bad. Of course i discontinued use and my scalp is improving.

8/27/2010 9:16:04 PM

Reviewer: none, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have nerve damage on half of my forehead from an accident in 1965. I have suffered all these years with persistent itching of the area, even tho the area is mostly numb. The condition worsens when I get in the sun or overheated. It was itching to the point I feared making it raw after a day out in the sun. One application and I had immediate relief!

8/25/2010 1:00:43 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have chronic hives and clobetisol foam covers large areas easily

7/6/2010 10:43:40 AM

Reviewer: pj, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After several attempts to resolve the pain and itch from extensive poison ivy this was the only RX that gave me relief. This is my 2nd day of using this product and I am already seeing some improvement. Although this is rated as a very potent corticosteroid I will ask for it again if I have this misfortune of contracting poison ivy in the future.

5/25/2010 4:37:26 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I got about 40 flea bites at a friend's guest house, and nothing helped with the really bad itching until my dermatologist prescribed this. It cured the problem in less than 2 days.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.