Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of tamoxifen oral.

3/17/2008 9:46:31 PM

Reviewer: myvallie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My biggest side effect is vaginal discharge/yeast type issues. Has anyone else had this problem?

3/13/2008 9:02:42 PM

Reviewer: hedy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
my life has been miserable since I started taking this drug in august. I am trying to get through this but I am at my wits end. Started walking and dieting and still weight gain. I can live with that but the hot flashes are unbearable. I can put up with most side effects from my medications, this is the first to throw me a loop. Havent had a good sleep since starting tamoxifen{two fans in bedro ... Show Full Comment

3/6/2008 6:58:29 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Have been on tamoxifen for 3wks and am premenopausual.Severe mood swings and teariness were my only obstacles so far...

2/27/2008 4:22:20 PM

Reviewer: princess, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The first 60 days I experienced severe joint pain and heavy feeling in muscles-aching and mental foggines. I thought you gotta be kidding me. All those symptoms disappeared after 60 days. I hung in there to give it enough time for my body to synthesize to the medication. The only remarkable issue I am having is a burning sensation around the vulva which I have never experienced prior to using thi ... Show Full Comment

2/20/2008 7:55:49 PM

Reviewer: glisslyles@att.net, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken tamoxifen for little over a year,but there are changes in the lining of my uterus,also my firoids are geting bigger and moe bothersome.Usually duing menopause the fibroids will shrink.So the reason for the changes are being investigated.And i take zoloft for the hot flashes but i worry about the long term affect with my female organs.