Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Requip Oral.

4/2/2008 8:51:52 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
When I first tried this drug for severe RLS it seemed to work well, then it slowly stoped working for me and it seemed to have made my RLS worse.

4/2/2008 5:33:33 PM

Comment:
it makes me have a very anxious feeling which i dont like having so i have to make a choice some nights on do i want creepy crawlys in legs or anxiety type feelings.

3/26/2008 9:46:51 AM

Reviewer: mom23, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
For ears I thought I was suffering from insomnia, but my doctor suggested RLS. I thought it wouldn't hurt to try the meds, nothing else seemed to work. Well, I've had the best sleep I've had in years. It wasn't insomnia, it was RLS. Thank goodness it was diagnosed, now no more sleep aids, only Requip for rls.

3/14/2008 1:55:11 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Extreme Discomfort in Calves when Sitting or Lying Down
3/11/2008 9:38:13 AM

Reviewer: TJM, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Works if I take it about 2 hours before I need it to "kick in." Have to time it carefully because if I take it too late I have a lot of trouble getting to sleep, and if I take it too early I get extremely groggy in the middle of whatever I'm doing. If I'm driving and get home almost at bedtime, I've got a problem because I can't take it until I get home and then it won& ... Show Full Comment