Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Seroquel Oral.

2/13/2014 2:41:07 PM

Reviewer: gp, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
It helps me sleep. I take a huge dose, 700mg. at night. But now that I am older (61) I am having stuttering that my neurologist thinks is caused by this otherwise very helpful drug.

2/7/2014 5:00:45 PM

Reviewer: billybob, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I take a small cocktail of drugs for bipolar. We added Quetiapine to improve the quality of my sleep, and, frankly, after many months on the drug i can't tell much difference. I've mistakenly taken it during the day, and it knocks me on my ---. I'm also bothered by the fact that I often have difficulty sleeping when I miss a dose-- this in a mna who can sleep standing on a crowded bus ... Show Full Comment

2/4/2014 9:16:29 PM

Reviewer: lou, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
makes me sleepy

1/31/2014 3:31:17 PM

Reviewer: augenstein, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I get terrible insomina so at first it worked great. After awhile on highest dose possible it didn't work. I have had to try several drugs to help. after being off seraquel for 2 years went back to take it and it works again. At least I can sleep!

1/24/2014 3:38:32 PM

Reviewer: pam, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I only started taking this last night. took 25mg. It knocked me out. had a restless night. Im also on trazadone 100 mg for sleep. the seroquel worked so fast i didnt have time to take the sleep med. i am taking seroquel for bipolar and depression not sleep. today i am woozy. now feeling up to par. any thoughts?

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture