Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gabitril oral.

3/4/2010 2:38:13 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This was prescribed to me for stress and anxiety disorder. It has helped tremendously. From where I was to where I am is quite "calming" due to this medicine.

1/25/2010 9:23:51 PM

Reviewer: Bill'sMD, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Experience has only been one week. But, after several days of use, I became sleepy; a few more days & I became very sleepy and an occasional use of the drug Providgal did not help keeping me awake. -and really no additional relief for my problem - "Peripheral Neuropathy".

6/27/2009 7:00:36 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take Gabitril with several other drugs for chronic major depression. It works great as part of a cocktail with Lexapro, Wellbutrin, Trazadone, and Abilify. It's well worth a try.

6/24/2009 7:06:12 AM

Reviewer: Happy Feet, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was first prescribed Gabitril by a Neurologist for nerve pain in my extremities, especially my feet, caused by Fibromyalgia, or more accurately "unknown" etiology. I have tried other meds from time to time, but none of them work as well as the Gabitril does. I had a bad reaction to Neurontin, so my Neurologist switched me to Gabitril approximately 10 years ago, and I now take 12 mg. ev ... Show Full Comment

6/9/2009 12:01:22 AM

Reviewer: Person in a Fog, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered with insomnia for years. In the last several months saw a sleep doctor for my disorder. He put me Gabitril 4mg, and then I increased up to 12mg. For the last several months I was taking Trazadone, Ambien, and Gabitril at bedtime for my insomnia. It was a dream come true, was able to sleep though the night, woke up in the morning in a great mood for 3 months. Just in the last month, ... Show Full Comment

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice