Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of gabitril oral.

1/5/2009 8:36:21 AM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on 3mg per day for 4 months, and at first my PTSD was helped. But in the past month, I've had HORRIBLE weird feelings, shortness of breath, out-of-body sensations. I will never take this drug again! It did give me decreased hunger, but that just made me even more weak and the side-effects were more potent.

10/17/2008 6:10:39 PM

Reviewer: powelldebra19, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
was given for nerve pain in my arm I have MS. I broke out in hives and my whole body turned red and the itching was amost unbareable. Never use this is you are an MS patient and you have nerve pain.

5/24/2008 11:28:43 PM

Reviewer: Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Presbribed after vehicle accident caused severe whiplash with many odd symptons. Very difficult to sleep. Took 4 MG at night together with Ambien CR and Lyrica. Helped me sleep much better.

5/21/2008 5:52:45 AM

Reviewer: Dad, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Excellent I take at day break and at night. I take 750 mg in the am and 750 mg at night. It controls my explosive nature, and allows me to concentrate. Its not perfect but with out GABA "over the counter", at times I'm a basket case. Cheers

2/21/2008 12:19:18 PM

Reviewer: daphne, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My Psychiatrist has me on a very low dose for bipolar symptoms and it has effectively controlled my mood. But I felt like I was on "Speed" at first and had to take it in the morning rather than at night as prescribed. I find it helps me control my weight also. I only take 3 mg per day.

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.