Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Monistat 7 Vagl.

8/6/2014 1:06:22 PM

Reviewer: None, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used this just yesterday. It started burning immediately. I urinated pushing all of it out that I was able to. I woke in the am and douched to make sure I cleaned it all out. I feel fine today.

7/21/2014 3:58:47 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm not allergic to anything.. Never had issues with any meds ever. This was the most horrible experience I've ever had. Severe burning pains. I wish I read the reviews before taking this.. Although, I probably would have still tried it, but I never would've imagined anything like this. I cried myself to sleep after about an hour, woke up the next morning feeling normal until I wen ... Show Full Comment

6/23/2014 10:26:36 PM

Reviewer: SamBamm, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This was absolutely HORRIBLE. I will never ever again use this. Burning and itching almost instantly and unbearably. I was practically in tears within 5 minutes after using it.

6/19/2014 12:30:56 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just took Monistat 7 for my first yeast infection in two years. I had used this product several times in the past with no side effects and with success, but this time I had instant, severe burning pain. I didn't think I was going to be able to sleep or even get through work the next day. I started reading reviews about this product, and severe burning is apparently pretty common, despite ... Show Full Comment

5/21/2014 1:50:08 PM

Reviewer: mara 51, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
burning after insertion.have to go back to my gyn as this has everyone baffled,i've used this product in the past,don't understand why this occurred.not ever using it again.very uncomfortable.

man rubbing painful knee