Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nasonex Nasl.

6/3/2012 1:48:36 AM

Reviewer: NasalPolyp, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has helped to relieve my nasal congestion due to allergies and I'm hoping it will help to shrink my Nasal Polyps. I'm not able to smell due to the Nasal Polyps. This condition existed before I started using the Nasonex. I plan to go to my ENT to determine if Nasonex has helped to shrink the nasal polys. Has anyone found Nasonex to actually shrink nasal polyps?

4/18/2012 12:15:43 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Nasonex works amazingly well for me. It has no smell, no aftertaste, and no side effects. I have zero nasal allergy symptoms while I'm taking it (which is year-round unless I accidentally run out). No other allergy medicine has ever done that for me. I would highly recommend it to any allergy sufferer.

4/12/2012 4:50:39 PM

Reviewer: stlladyt, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I used this medication for several months many years ago. I stopped using it when I realized that it was causing nosebleeds and nasal irritation. Shortly after I stopped using it, I noticed a whistling in my nose. The whistling eventually stopped only to discover that I have a perforation in my nasal septem--a large hole in the cartilage between the nostrils. I have never used any other na ... Show Full Comment

12/7/2011 2:58:52 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Dr.prescribed this for severe allergies.Has worked well with only side effect being burning in the nose.

9/24/2011 12:04:42 PM

Reviewer: Distressed, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Nasonex for about two years. Last August my hair began to fall out, with accompanying scalp inflammation. All tests were negative. Hair grew back,eventually, but began coming out this August, coinciding with allergy season and use of Nasonex. Again, inflammed scalp, with eye irritation, redness, tightness and blurred vision on occasion. I have also lost sense of taste and have ... Show Full Comment