Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of albuterol sulfate inhalation.

1/18/2016 12:02:39 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Thanks goodness for this medication, I was at the ER long time ago and that is what they used for my asthma attack ,last year my doctor prescribe this medication I am so glad I have ,is the only think that helps me when my breathing gets bad! Since my asthma getting better, this is the second time I used in a period of once a year. I will keeping using if I need it. Of course it gives me the jitt ... Show Full Comment

7/8/2014 9:35:39 PM

Reviewer: Tisha, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I guess it sort of worked but it made my mouth and tongue so sore and took away my appitite so I had to quit using it.

3/16/2014 1:21:19 PM

Reviewer: Chachinging, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have used birth the hand held albuterol and albuterol sulfate with my nebulizer. Thus medication works great. I have used it mire thus part month but on sin diff during the year. Have been in hospital and this is what they use on me.

7/5/2013 5:49:57 PM

Reviewer: my_hobbs, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I first used the neb in the hospital a little over a year ago. I also have the inhaler. I didn't get the refills for the neb, so I went without it. Boy did I miss it, especially in this hot and humid weather we are having right now. I got more of it on Wednesday and it has helped out tremendously!!

2/15/2011 2:29:06 PM

Reviewer: tgacuzana, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
If it weren't for this amazing drug and neb I'm sure I'd be in the hospital. I get yearly pnemonia & bronchitus(sp)...yes both and each time I "get" to spend time in the ER, plus I have severe Asthma. I've been blessed with a Neb and the medication and it has truly been a Godsend! I just got over both the above issues without any visit to the ER, all due to the Neb &a ... Show Full Comment