Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of albuterol sulfate Inhl.

7/8/2014 9:35:39 PM

Reviewer: Tisha, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I guess it sort of worked but it made my mouth and tongue so sore and took away my appitite so I had to quit using it.

3/16/2014 1:21:19 PM

Reviewer: Chachinging, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have used birth the hand held albuterol and albuterol sulfate with my nebulizer. Thus medication works great. I have used it mire thus part month but on sin diff during the year. Have been in hospital and this is what they use on me.

7/5/2013 5:49:57 PM

Reviewer: my_hobbs, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I first used the neb in the hospital a little over a year ago. I also have the inhaler. I didn't get the refills for the neb, so I went without it. Boy did I miss it, especially in this hot and humid weather we are having right now. I got more of it on Wednesday and it has helped out tremendously!!

2/15/2011 2:29:06 PM

Reviewer: tgacuzana, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
If it weren't for this amazing drug and neb I'm sure I'd be in the hospital. I get yearly pnemonia & bronchitus(sp)...yes both and each time I "get" to spend time in the ER, plus I have severe Asthma. I've been blessed with a Neb and the medication and it has truly been a Godsend! I just got over both the above issues without any visit to the ER, all due to the Neb &a ... Show Full Comment

4/27/2010 8:11:01 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Works wonders on my asthma, but take note of potential interactions with other drugs. I am also on amitriptilyn, and took both these drugs in a short period of time, and ended up with chest pain so horrible I nearly went to the ER- the pain did subside after some time, but I could it being a much larger issue for somebody with a higher dosage.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?