Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Metrogel topical.

9/24/2008 4:06:26 PM

Reviewer: john, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    i have various types of acne and blacheads. acne rosacia left some bumps on my nose.there were enlarging pores and a lot ot of blackheads especially on my nose. metrogel used 2-3 times daily have reduced pores and redness. even the funny bumps are diminishing. i recommend metrogel.

9/13/2008 2:49:01 PM

Reviewer: eire923, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    In my 30's I was suddenly facing acne-like facial breakouts along with facial redness. I was perplexed and thought I was dealing with a make-up allergy! Even my doctor diagnosed me with adult acne and gave me an oral antibiotic. One day a friend asked me if I had Rosacea--I had never heard of it. I went to my doctor with this information and was prescribed Metrogel/or Metrocream, coupled ... Show Full Comment

8/5/2008 12:42:37 PM

Reviewer: piratedig67, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    if you have roscea stay out of the sun

5/8/2008 6:41:09 PM

Reviewer: Beautiful, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have suffered from rosacea for almost 30 years. I felt I looked awful and had to cover my skin with thick makeup. I was finally given this by a new dermatologist (in addition to an oral antibiotic for the first 60 days). I used this at night (and use Finacea in the morning). I have seen a 95% improvement in my skin after about 2 1/2 to 3 months. I am now comofrtable going makeup-free and still f ... Show Full Comment

4/8/2008 11:42:25 PM

Reviewer: belinda, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    After being misdiagnosed for 7 years, I had almost given up hope. But Metro Gel has changed my lifr. I used to have to wear a lot of makeup and you could still see the redness, today I went to work with no makeup on and I was so pleased no one noticed or remarked about my face being red for the first time in years.