Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Effexor XR Oral.

11/7/2007 1:06:54 AM

Reviewer: leslie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been treated for depression for about a year and a half. I tried ssri and buprion but effexor has been lke night and day. I find that I can be my old self again in my work and I have betterr control over my life at home. My house is still a mess though. Maybe not a depression thing but just a House work thing.

11/6/2007 3:00:31 PM

Reviewer: slushyboots, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on effexor XR for a month and a half now, and have just adjusted my dosage from 75mg/day to 150mg/day, I have found it very easy to use, NO nausea/tremors, and only experienced slight headaches/trouble sleeping but I had that anyway. I am trying to be patient so that I can have relief from depression, and not worry about what the drug is doing to me. It affects EVERYONE DIFFERENTLY so ... Show Full Comment

11/5/2007 3:02:51 AM

Reviewer: lucikay, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have chronic major depression, and have been treated for it for over 20 years. Nothing seems to help for very long. Effexor XR is the last in a long line of different antidepressants I have been on.

11/4/2007 9:37:29 PM

Reviewer: Skeeterette, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Effexor took about a month (for me) to start working, effectively. It has changed my life!

11/4/2007 9:23:12 PM

Reviewer: Jo, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Easy to take and I like the XR FORM OF THE drug.Lasts all day.

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem