Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adipex-P oral.

11/21/2014 12:43:19 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I took for three months. My face broke out horribly, costipated, and bloated. I lost 11 lbs. the first month, 2 lbs. second month , and mayb 2 the third. I did feel more away taking it, and slept ok. Now that I'm off it gain some of the weight back, and even more tired than I was before I took it.

10/31/2014 10:10:57 AM

Reviewer: amber p, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on adipex now for two weeks and have lost ten pounds, at first i did not have any problems with it but now the muscles in my forhead move on there own i have not spoke with my doctor yet but plan on calling today. As far has my exercise i walk as much as i can and lift weights and i have tryed to cut out most sugar and carbs although i have sliped up a few times.

10/14/2014 12:58:23 PM

Reviewer: Jane, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this for almost a month and have lost 10 pounds just from decrease in calories and walking 30 minutes daily. I only take 1/2 a pill each morning as I was concerned over side effects. I am hypoglycemic and had trouble with diet having to eat frequently. Medication seems to level out sugar as I can go for longer period without having to eat. Dry mouth has gotten better and I normally ... Show Full Comment

10/11/2014 6:27:28 PM

Reviewer: ericab, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking the medication since August and I have dropped from 254 to 219. I have cut my calories to 1000-1200 a day with 45 minutes of walking/jogging. I do experience constipation and dry mouth terribly but I just continue to drink water and take stool softeners.

9/20/2014 12:14:30 AM

Reviewer: ajaichele, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am ending my second day of taking adipex. I have not slept in two days. I have had a severe headache for two days. I can barely talk because my mouth is so dry. I constantly drink water but it does not relieve the dry mouth. I have not had a bowl movement in two days which has to be this drug because I am very regular otherwise. Every morning like clockwork! It has given me energy but tha ... Show Full Comment