Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adipex-P Oral.

11/17/2013 2:00:04 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After 3 weeks I have lost almot 20 lbs. The side affects haven't been a problem, except some insomnia here and there.

10/31/2013 1:45:17 PM

Reviewer: suzz7432, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I got my prescription for Adipex -P, 37.5 today. I will start tomorrow. My starting weight is 258. I have my next appointment with my Dr on Nov 22. Will clock back in after the 2nd week to give update.

10/26/2013 11:37:35 AM

Reviewer: janice, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
out of 3 wks ive lost only 3 lbs. I have just started having difficulty in sleeping. I have not slept in 5 days, Iam wired , what do I do?

10/8/2013 8:39:52 AM

Reviewer: Shecouldbme, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It worked great at first, giving me that full feeling. little nausea at times, but that would pass. I lost 25 lb in 3 months, then it quit working. I wasn't getting that full feeling anymore. I went off of it for a few months, decided to start it again. It seemed to make me very moody and sometimes angry...so watch for those side effects. I just want a second chance and rhen will portion contr ... Show Full Comment

10/1/2013 11:16:21 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking ADIPEX-P for awhile now and i have lost 40lbs this is good for me i have tryed everything to lose weight an noting has work for me untill i went to my docter an he ask me if i want to lose weight an i said yes,so thats went he put me on ADIPEX-P, it has been 8 months now.