Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adipex-P Oral.

12/27/2013 12:00:40 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The medication did not help my loose any weight. I did have a suppresed appetite but did not loose any weight. I have been off the medication for 6 months and in that time frame I have also had two miscarriages after having three completly normal pregnancies. I DO NOT advise any woman to take this medication at all.

12/11/2013 12:58:07 PM

Reviewer: Female

Comment:
I'm 5'5 a female and weighted a little over 200 pounds the first of November 2013. I started adipex on November 4th and today I have lost 25 pounds in just a month! I have not had any side effects, it's amazing!! Gives me a lot of energy but I still sleep at night :)

12/8/2013 7:48:00 PM

Reviewer: Paula, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking it 3 1/2 weeks ago and so far I like the results I'm getting. I only have taken 1/2 pill a day so far and walking on a treadmill everyday along with watching my food intake. I had some headaches at the beginning but since then the only thing is dry mouth otherwise I'm pleased.

12/4/2013 12:48:52 PM

Reviewer: MillsS2020, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 20 year old, black, female, weight 192lbs, anyways I went to the weight lost clinic she said I am not really fat im just really soild she said I carry my weight well im proportioned, but today is 1st day with adipex okay i took it 10:00a.m this morning about 10:40a.m it kicked in i had a sh*t load of energy, my body feels numb and i drank 4 water bottles and ate a couple carrots it was funny ... Show Full Comment

11/23/2013 10:36:30 PM

Reviewer: Thinner -Slimmer, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried so many ways 2 safely loose weight, but could not! Until my Dr. prescribed this! I lost 25lbs in the first 3 months.I now am off it for 6mo. Then my Dr. said I could go back on for another 3mo. I found If you take this early in the morning only once a day..I had No problem sleeping!The last month I started slowly weening mysef off it by taking only half a pill. Now I have enough to g ... Show Full Comment

stressed working woman