Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prevalite oral.

7/1/2016 7:03:57 AM

Reviewer: kayrgaston, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    cancer working well the only problem i can not aford it my supplement did not pay 78.00 for 30 packs

12/31/2015 8:44:31 AM

Reviewer: SueB, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    After having my gallbladder removed I had uncontrolable diarreah. I was making working and everyday life unbareable. Once I stared Prevalite over 9 years ago, I got my life back! It keeps my bowels in control.

8/19/2014 7:18:22 PM

Reviewer: Dncngrama, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    The medication works great, but I have developed severe itching after taking it for about 90 days. A gradual thing. Went off it 3 days ago and getting some relief but still experiencing some itching. Will call Dr. to get advice.

8/27/2013 9:34:21 AM

Reviewer: Lisa, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I had my gall bladder out over 5 years ago and have been on this ever since. Although it is horrible to take (I mix it with anything non-carbonated), the results are fantastic! I would NEVER eat/drink anything away from home (going out to dinner was not an option). Now, it's just part of my life routine and just something I have to do. I always keep some in my purse just in case. Works gr ... Show Full Comment

1/7/2013 11:27:15 PM

Reviewer: caknitter, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I had severe problems with diarrhea for several years after my gallbladder was removed. Several doctors told me there was no solution to the problem; my endocrinologist suggested this, and it changed my life. Before, I was apprehensive about eating in a restaurant or going to someone's home for a meal. It has taken a little experimenting to adjust the dosage and frequency, but I've never t ... Show Full Comment

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.