Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of aygestin oral.

8/10/2014 6:40:32 PM

Reviewer: AmyRC, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for almost a month now. I started my period the day after I started taking it and it lasted for 11 days. I was off of my period for 4 days and started back again. I started this medicine to help stop the heavy extremely long periods but it has just gotten worse. This dizziness is unbearable !!

8/2/2014 8:43:24 AM

Reviewer: Myrtle, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The first two weeks on this medication I had zero pain or bleeding. I did not have my period when it was due which made me think this was working. The third week I have had the worst cramping and bleeding of my life! I can't move, roll over in bed or even sit still to get the cramping to stop. The pain wakes me from sleep it is so severe! I'd rather not be on it and deal with the monthly b ... Show Full Comment

7/19/2014 2:30:44 AM

Reviewer: Empress, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Abnormal Uterine Bleeding caused by Imbalance of Hormones
3/5/2014 1:46:55 AM

Reviewer: noname, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This was prescribed as my period stopped for two months. Have been on this med for over a year and have no problems. It allows the lining to leave my body as my body still produces estogen which produces the lining.

8/22/2013 10:41:50 PM

Reviewer: bbgg833, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was experiencing very heavy periods with clots. It was awful. My period started coming every 2 weeks. I was losing so much blood I had to get a transfusion. The Aygestin was a Godsend. Bleeding stopped immediately. I've been on it for several weeks now with no apparent side effects.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?