Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of testosterone cypionate IM.

8/5/2013 12:06:54 AM

Reviewer: Low T Help, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Okay. A good boost for up to 3 or 4 days. 200 mg/cc per week. I have Low T. Testopel is much better and the best you can get! 350 to 1100 in one week. Medication lasts for 4 or 5 months.

7/23/2013 10:21:52 PM

Reviewer: Mark D, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was 35 and involved in a major car accident with my wife. I broke both legs and unable to walk for over three months. My wife wanted to try a weight loss place as a reward for us making it thru so I figured WTH well we met with the medical staff and decided to try it to help encourage her with the weight loss. Well I got my blood work results back and found that the heavy pain killers I was on k ... Show Full Comment

5/16/2013 8:25:32 PM

Reviewer: mupton, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was 48 when I noticed a lack of energy and interest in sex. I informed my physician about this and was tested for Low T. My test results came back at 100. Started on a regiment of gel. Very expensive. Switched to Cypionate...much cheaper. I inject 200mg. every three weeks. Have been on it for 6 months. I have noticed a slight increase in libido, morning erections, and a better since of well-bein ... Show Full Comment

5/14/2013 4:25:50 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm a 45 yr. fem. I have a thyroid conversion problem and did not respond to T3. I also tested low for testosterone. My doc prescribed 100 mg every 2 wks. changed to 50 every week and worked great. Thyroid is coming up, less tired and feeling GREAT!

3/2/2013 10:38:58 AM

Reviewer: Mil-spec, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been cyp for 6 months and I feel great. My T level was 219 before I started and is still low at 275 but my energy is way up. Wish I had started sooner. No negetive side effects that I can see. I'm on 2ml every 2 weeks. Its easy to inject and the boost the next day is good.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.