Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of testosterone cypionate IM.

5/16/2013 8:25:32 PM

Reviewer: mupton, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was 48 when I noticed a lack of energy and interest in sex. I informed my physician about this and was tested for Low T. My test results came back at 100. Started on a regiment of gel. Very expensive. Switched to Cypionate...much cheaper. I inject 200mg. every three weeks. Have been on it for 6 months. I have noticed a slight increase in libido, morning erections, and a better since of well-bein ... Show Full Comment

5/14/2013 4:25:50 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm a 45 yr. fem. I have a thyroid conversion problem and did not respond to T3. I also tested low for testosterone. My doc prescribed 100 mg every 2 wks. changed to 50 every week and worked great. Thyroid is coming up, less tired and feeling GREAT!

3/2/2013 10:38:58 AM

Reviewer: Mil-spec, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been cyp for 6 months and I feel great. My T level was 219 before I started and is still low at 275 but my energy is way up. Wish I had started sooner. No negetive side effects that I can see. I'm on 2ml every 2 weeks. Its easy to inject and the boost the next day is good.

1/18/2013 5:48:19 PM

Reviewer: ragator55, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

1/14/2013 7:19:24 PM

Reviewer: LowTman55, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Started having loss of libido in 1997, which led to the breakup of a relationship. Was extremely depressed, lost interest in everything, little or no energy, felt run down, lethargic, and no idea why. Finally last year my Dr. checked my T level, and it was 80! The normal range is something like 600-800 (on avg). I began taking 0.35ml every 3 days, starting 6 months ago. I have yet to experienc ... Show Full Comment