Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bentyl.

2/22/2008 6:00:05 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:

Condition: Irritable Colon
2/21/2008 12:56:51 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was just recently diagnosed with IBS and I am a busy 25 year old. This medication has worked wonders for me. I have only been on it a month or so but so far it is wonderful. It really helps the pain I have when I have a flare up!

2/12/2008 6:44:56 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
At 45 newly diagnosed with IBS, this medication has helped greatly. For me, it really helps control the cramps, although the I do feel bloated more often. It's the taking it 4 times a day that is tough for me to remember, but when the cramping begins I am quickly reminded.

2/10/2008 5:14:56 PM

Reviewer: acarroll, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this medication has made me dizzy, faint, and trouble with my pulse.

1/28/2008 3:26:04 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I use this medication for bad cramping and I don't have to take this routinly. I find this medication to be wonderful and it is what gets me through when I have an episode. The pain is so bad I sometimes pass out thankfully this medication makes it better. I get a little dizzy and slower to react but other than that its great.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture