Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of dicyclomine Oral.

6/16/2009 7:14:52 PM

Reviewer: LivingLife2009, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was finally diagnoised with IBM as of last week, after having severe stomach pains for 6 mths, the only thing I dont like about it is that I have trouble sleeping but at the same time Im dopey. I would recommend this to a friend.

5/22/2009 1:44:23 PM

Reviewer: mamjoy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been taking it a week now and have noticed a remarkable difference than I did while taking Libirax and it's so much cheaper! My cramps & diaherra have subsided but I've had to increase water intake and up fiber in diet to prevent constipation. I like it so far

5/10/2009 6:38:51 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have IBS, it is so bad I had to drop out of highschool and get my G.E.D. I started taking this med about a year ago and it helps! It doesn't stop the pain completely, but it is just enough to help me keep going! I would highly recomend this med because it helped my I.B.S. and the only side affect I had is slight constipation.

4/13/2009 5:40:11 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
this keeps me from doubling over with severe stomach pains.

4/7/2009 3:21:33 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taken this medication for over a year and it is the best thing that helps be with the cramping and nausea I experience from IBS. It also help with the frequency I go to the restroom. So glad I have a doctor who listened to me about this painful condition. I still have episodes but they are not as often.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture