Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of dicyclomine oral.

10/1/2009 8:28:44 AM

Reviewer: stephaniek, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    This medicine has been so helpful! I carry it on me at all times and whenever I'm feeling sick I take it and it almost always alleviates most of my symptoms. Which is a huge change from having to go home all the time cause I was so sick! I would highly recommend it. I have had no side effects at all.

9/18/2009 10:01:44 AM

Reviewer: babygirl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I take as needed for IBS. I call it my blue merical. I thought I was going to have to just feel awful the rest of my life. I've been taking it for four years as needed. It's afordable and it works really well. Great find!

9/16/2009 2:42:01 PM

Reviewer: seraphim56, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    When I first started taking this drug, I had severe stomach cramps. At first, it reduced the severity of the camps but they did not totally go away, from time to time, the intensity would come back very strong. By this time I had been on the medication about 7 – 8 days. I went back to Dr. and he gave another medication, however the pharmacy did not have it and had to order it. I continued to t ... Show Full Comment

9/5/2009 7:22:59 PM

Reviewer: Shonna D., 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been taking this as needed for two years. It subsides the cramps and don't have any side effects.

9/2/2009 1:09:05 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.