Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Precose Oral.

5/19/2011 4:47:33 PM

Reviewer: simbasmom2110@yahoo.com, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication seems to have been a medical mirical for me. I was close to becoming insulin dependant but thanks to this medicin among the metformin glipizide actose and jenuvia my blood sugars never get over 200! I am no longer afraid to eat. Thanks to who ever created this medication.

2/7/2011 9:07:52 PM

Reviewer: debdoodle, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had all of the side effects listed. The worst ones were bloading, gas and upset stomach. I also broke out in a rash. I was told to stop taking it.

12/10/2010 2:29:37 AM

Reviewer: Rick, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Have mild T2. 85% of the time this make my post-meal glucose normal. Great! A bit of a pain to take at every meal (usually 100mg), but at least it's small and easy to carry lots in a pillcase. I lightly break it into numerous pieces in my mouth (avoiding getting too much saliva on it), swallow with a little water, then eat. If you end up tasing it, no sweat, as it actually tastes pleasant ... Show Full Comment

10/18/2009 9:07:45 AM

Reviewer: Tony, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on precose for 2 years and had few side effects when I ate a proper diet. The more starches I consume the more bloating and gas I get. I cut my intake of white breads, potatoes, pasta and rice. I changed what I eat and now only have gas when I get careless with what I eat.

9/12/2009 8:43:42 PM

Reviewer: pam, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am on my second month with this. 25mg I first introduced this at dinner for a week,lunch a week later and then breakfast so I had 3 per day. I was doing just fine with mild gas but no other problems. I have now started to have diarrhea and my DR. advised me to stop it all together. I am to reintroduce this again at the same dosage when my problem subsides. I'm willing to give it another try. ... Show Full Comment