Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Precose oral.

5/19/2011 4:47:33 PM

Reviewer: simbasmom2110@yahoo.com, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication seems to have been a medical mirical for me. I was close to becoming insulin dependant but thanks to this medicin among the metformin glipizide actose and jenuvia my blood sugars never get over 200! I am no longer afraid to eat. Thanks to who ever created this medication.

2/7/2011 9:07:52 PM

Reviewer: debdoodle, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had all of the side effects listed. The worst ones were bloading, gas and upset stomach. I also broke out in a rash. I was told to stop taking it.

12/10/2010 2:29:37 AM

Reviewer: Rick, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Have mild T2. 85% of the time this make my post-meal glucose normal. Great! A bit of a pain to take at every meal (usually 100mg), but at least it's small and easy to carry lots in a pillcase. I lightly break it into numerous pieces in my mouth (avoiding getting too much saliva on it), swallow with a little water, then eat. If you end up tasing it, no sweat, as it actually tastes pleasant ... Show Full Comment

10/18/2009 9:07:45 AM

Reviewer: Tony, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on precose for 2 years and had few side effects when I ate a proper diet. The more starches I consume the more bloating and gas I get. I cut my intake of white breads, potatoes, pasta and rice. I changed what I eat and now only have gas when I get careless with what I eat.

9/12/2009 8:43:42 PM

Reviewer: pam, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am on my second month with this. 25mg I first introduced this at dinner for a week,lunch a week later and then breakfast so I had 3 per day. I was doing just fine with mild gas but no other problems. I have now started to have diarrhea and my DR. advised me to stop it all together. I am to reintroduce this again at the same dosage when my problem subsides. I'm willing to give it another try. ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.